Job Title: Train Cleaner
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
We are recruiting for Train Cleaners to join us and work for one of our major Clients at Stratford Depot.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application.
- Ensure trains are cleaned to the required standard
- Chewing gum removal
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied. Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Sentinel Card (ICI Assessment)
- Area A
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real ‘can do’ attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
We would be happy to assist in booking you for the E-learning and courses as highlighted above.
Shift: Nights – 21:00pm to 05:00am or 21:30 to 05:30am
AGS Support Services is a specialist agency where many different services and products are available. This includes the provision of Temporary and Permanent placements, as well as in-house training. We provide a One-Stop-Shop for our Candidates and Clients. Our recruitment services range from within the transport industry, local authorities and large blue-chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in-depth knowledge and understanding of client needs, allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high-quality client supply that is also the ‘best in the business’.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.