Title: Trainee Bus Driver
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
If you love giving excellent customer service, then Arriva bus driving may be the role for you! We are at the heart of our community offering services to get our passengers from A to B. We are currently recruiting trainee Bus Drivers for our North London garages to become part of our supportive and friendly teams in the local area. Arriva is all about delivering a quality service to its customers and we are looking for people to join us that have the following qualities: Don’t worry if you have never driven a bus before as we offer full training.- Positive and Friendly with excellent customer service skills- Confident and safe driver- Flexible attitude- Be prepared to work shifts. Please apply by completing the online application form or submitting a CV. We offer: Full training and Development; Competitive Salary; Free travel on all London Buses/ Underground/ DLR/ London Overground for you plus one; Overtime opportunities
Access to the ‘The Village’
Enjoy discounts with major retailers through Arriva’s employee benefits portal, The Village.
Cycle to Work Scheme
A healthier and cheaper way to commute with a tax efficient way to fund buying a bike.
Employee Assistance Programme
A 24 hour helpline to support you through the challenges that life sometimes throws at you.
Free Travel on the TfL network
Free travel for you and one other on the Transport for London network (rules and conditions apply).
We’ll provide you with a free uniform to look smart on the job.
- Transporting passengers in a PCV vehicle safely to their desired destinations
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful disposition with all passengers
- Safely adhering to the time schedules for the bus
- Routine vehicle checks before leaving the depot
We are looking for applicants with:
- A full UK driving license
- Minimum 1 years’ driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your license (applicants with 6 points will only be considered providing the date of conviction is at least 12 months prior to the date of application).
- No unspent criminal convictions.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.