Job Title: Treasury Services Analyst
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process – or just part of it – from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy… We are always looking for people to come with us on the journey.
The Treasury Team are responsible for a range of treasury services (operations) activities in accordance with the company’s strategies and policies and ensure compliance with regulatory standards to support the achievement of business and financial objectives.
Following a restructure, we are currently recruiting for a Treasury Services Analyst based within the Treasury Services – Europe Team. Reporting to the Head of Treasury Services Manager, Europe you will be responsible for managing the regional cash management (funding, liquidity, investments) and the settlement of financial risks (e.g. hedges). The ongoing servicing and execution against our banking, lending and insurance facilities is also a key element for this role.
As Treasury Services Analyst, your key duties will include but not limited to;
- Responsible for managing short term cash and daily liquidity requirements.
- Ensure transactions are settled in a timely manner and any settlement disputes are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Capture and enter deal information into Reval. Ensuring proper records are maintained as to enable consistent, accurate and timely reporting of information to our stakeholder.
- Compile, monitor and review the short term cash forecast, working with key stakeholder to understand forecast values reported by the business as well as the drives for forecast variances.
- Produce position and exposure reporting as required. Typical areas covered include daily cash movements, dealing activities, borrowings, headroom limits, foreign exchange and hedging.
- Administer the intergroup netting, parent company guarantee and bonding settlement and recharging processes.
- Ensure all banking services and online banking systems are maintained in a timely manner as a system administrator and a primary security contact.
- Prepare and maintain all transaction banking and account documentation, including signatories registers in an accurate and timely manner
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Finance-related qualification (AMCT being a distinct advantage)
- Substantial experience in corporate Treasury middle/ back office roles.
- Experience or fundamental knowledge of using a Treasury Management Systems (the use of Reval being of distinct advantage).
- Strong MS Excel Skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service focus essential
- Property and infrastructure, corporate treasury, banking or investment management industry experience preferred.
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently, high level of initiative.
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverables.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.