Title: Warehouse Administrator
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £19,000 – £23,000/Annum
Acquired in 1981 by The Loomba Group of Companies, TIGI is a womenswear lifestyle collection. Designed by a team of in-house designers based at the London headquarters and ethically sourced from around the world, TIGI delivers new styles each week to over 330 points of sale across the UK, Ireland and online.
Loomba House, 622 Western Avenue, London W3 0TF
· Check all goods in have been packed in the ratio agreed
· Organise delivery and transport bookings with the most cost-effective carrier
· Obtain booking references for specific stores
· Print transport labels using different carrier’s system
· Update system and maintain accurate documentation to support all dispatches.
· Track deliveries for stock in transit and stock losses
· Arrange and follow up store transfers with correct paperwork.
· Pick, pack and prepare web customer orders for dispatch
· Carry out general office duties and follow our Logistics Operations Manual.
· To organise, manage and maintain filing records and paperwork
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong team player
· Must have good IT skills including Excel/Outlook
· Must be well organised and able to multi-task
· Pro-active and willing to learn
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
£19,000 – £22,000 per annum(based on experience)
List of Benefits
- Being part of a company with a Social Cause
- Employee Discounts
- Team building activities
- Opportunity to grow
- Continuous Training & Mentoring
- Fun work environment
- Profit Share Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.