Trickbox TV are currently looking for a full-time Warehouse Technician to join our friendly team in London. You will mainly be working in our warehouse in South Bermondsey. Other duties will include delivery driving and assisting projects and events onsite.
– Preparation and de-preparation of the company’s hire stock.
– Utilising the company’s hire system to scan items in and out.
– Maintaining stock records.
– Identifying, reporting and acting upon any maintenance requirements or damage of company equipment.
– Cleaning and testing of the company’s hire stock, including PAT testing.
– Loading and unloading of articulated and rigid transport vehicles.
– Working to the company’s Health & Safety Policy, and ensuring a safe workplace.
– Carrying out additional ad-hoc duties, as requested by managers.
– Adapting to the company’s flexible working hours, where necessary.
– Performing daily duties – such as keeping warehouse clean and tidy, emptying bins, recoil cable where needed, and tidying shelves.
– Assisting Outside Broadcast and Studio operations
– Driving, delivering, and setting up equipment.
– Setup and use of the company’s hire stock.
– Working alongside senior and freelance technicians, and supporting their roles.
– Onsite preparation of equipment.
– Unloading and loading of vehicles.
– Carrying out additional duties, as requested by line managers.
– Following onsite Health & Safety procedures and being a good ambassador for the company.
– Knowledge/experience of warehouse procedures.
– Good IT skills.
– Knowledge of rental/booking software.
– Warehouse experience.
– Technical understanding of AV equipment.
– AV background would be an advantage.
– Good time management, and an ability to keep calm under pressure.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.