Title: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Selkent Fastenings is a fast growing, dynamic, fast paced, rapidly evolving and continuously improving organisation! What makes us great is phenomenal staff who fit our fantastic culture!!
What we do? Selkent Fastenings is a company supplying construction related products.
Hiring fantastic people who fit our culture is key to our growth. Here are the key core values that make our organisation. So, before considering be 100% sure that these are true of you.
- Fast, dynamic & passionate
- Fun & Friendly – you need to be the reason customers ring Selkent.
- Passionate about customers’ needs and helping them hit their deadlines and goals.
- Execution – we make things happen. ‘Good, average, OK’ just doesn’t suit us.
- Agility – we innovate, think ahead and embrace change. We are always ready for change.
- Quick thinking – we think of fast, innovative solutions.
- Integrity – we are truthful, trusted, loyal, punctual & respectful.
Selkent’ s Employee Values:
- We are punctual,
- We are reliable [we’re on time for meetings, etc.]
- We are extremely organised! We know that organisation and prioritisation of our work is key to being Highly Effective!
- We love to work and don’t like to leave until the job is done.
- We like to be included in the bigger picture and we are committed to achieving our own personal potential.
- We are highly motivated, enthusiastic and take the initiative
- We place honesty and integrity at the core of your beliefs
- We love to give ‘fanatical’ customer service.
- We have an aptitude for excellence!
- We’re always looking for ways of doing things better. We operate in an environment of continuous improvement!
- We possess a Positive “Can Do” attitude, even when under pressure.
- Our work area is tidy and well organised at all times through the day.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a full time, hands-on position working within a creative, energetic & highly focused warehouse environment. The candidate is responsible and accountable for the timely and cost effective warehouse working in line with company policy and procedure. Due to the critical nature of this role, a high level of attention to detail and administration will be required to maintain open and accurate communication to all departments.
- Delivery driving as required.
- Goods in
- Stock counts at storage facility
- Reporting directly to the Warehouse Team Leaders
- Good, quick computer skills, Solid grasp of basic computer systems – Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel etc
- Solve problems without stress – cool head
- Good sense of humour
- Love to work in a warehouse environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail. The detail matters! If we can’t get the small things right, we’ll never hope to get the big things right!
- Brilliant task and time management skills. You always complete your assigned tasks on time, every time!
- Previous experience as at warehousing is preferred but not essential.
- Previous delivery driving is preferred.
- Knowledge of Fixings.
- Knowledge of construction industry.
- Preferred drivers licence.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.