Job Title: Warehouse Operative – Night Shift
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for Warehouse & Goods In Operatives for a large luxury retailer based in South East London.
Some warehouse or retail experience would be preferred, but is not essential as training is provided.
Warehouse Assistant Job description:
- Picking and packing items to a high standard
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Checking item quality
- Booking in stock
Shifts available are:
8pm to 8am – 4 shifts on 4 shifts off
We have a small number of Mon to Fri (10.30pm to 6.30am) roles available within Goods In, these roles may include:
- Some Heavy Lifting
- Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Some Computer based tasks
- Competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing support & training
- Weekly pay
- Regular financial incentives incl. spot prizes
- Staff benefits incl. discounts for restaurants, retailers & gyms
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.