Job Title: Website Manager
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000/annum
We are looking for a driven, energetic and enthusiastic individual, with excellent communication skills to help us with the management of all our digital assets. The right person will be happy to be ‘hands on’ in all the tasks involved in the day to day running of the website. It is essential to have proven experience of managing all online channels and WordPress.
As the Social Media & Website manager, you’ll work closely with strategists, other content creators and social media executives to deliver the best possible product to clients’ digital audiences.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative skills, team management and operational awareness. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
As a new function within the business, there will be a lot of unknowns and a lot to learn. To succeed, you will need a strong commercial background and the ability to quickly learn, plan and strategize new approaches. This is a great time to join our company and the potential for career progression is endless. We are looking for the right person, with the right attributes to grow with us.
This is an exciting and very varied role for a highly motivated and creative individual who is comfortable working on their own with the support of a management team.
Absolute Translations is a pioneer in the language industry, being the first UK translation company to become certified with ISO 17100:2015, a quality standard specific to translation services. We are a leading translation company offering translation and linguistic services in over 200 language combinations as well as in a wide range of subject matters. With many global brands in our portfolio, and over 15 years’ experience, we successfully gained a reputation for quality and high levels of service. In 2014, Absolute Translations was selected to become part of the Goldman Sachs 10KSB Programme, a Partnership that has seen the company in good stead with access to some of the best academics and business support services, propelling the company to continue its rapid growth.
- Have an understanding of social media strategies and creative content strategies to help drive the social media and website outcomes
- Good understanding of using social media management software, such as Hootsuite
- Managing a team of freelancers who help create and publish content
- Good writing skills
- Ensure that all of our content is on-brand and consistent in style, quality and tone
- Basic knowledge or experience in using Google Analytics to understand customer behaviour
- Working with our website development agency to make improvements to the website
- Good time management and able to work towards strict deadlines
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.