Job Title: Work Planner Repairs Administrator
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
We are an established small business based in Islington providing Electrical and Fire engineering / compliancy services on behalf of Local Authorities, Charities, Housing Associations.
We are looking to recruit a works planner / repairs administrator to join our existing team. The candidate must possess a positive, proactive and common-sense attitude.
- Booking appointments
- Monitoring incoming emails and administering as appropriate.
- Updating internal IT systems
- Deploying works orders to engineers.
- Administering engineers works orders.
- Liaising with Clients and other stakeholders: Emails, update exchanges.
- Updating spreadsheets and other management information documents.
- Entering codes and pricing information into our IT systems.
- Monitors stationary / office supplies levels and re-ordering.
- Interacts with all levels of the management, personnel and customers.
- Raising works orders and deploying to engineers.
- Assistance with the electronic administration of certification.
- Ordering materials
- Willing to learn to understand project / contract knowledge.
- Assisting with general administration and clerical support for the team
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Good communication skills.
- Positive & helpful telephone manner.
- Good organizational skills
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Office, outlook, word & excel.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Ability to perform tasks as outlined.
- IT literate
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work as member of a team.
- Respond to a range of requests and tasks.
- Able to record information accurately and to correspond effectively.
- Numeracy to be commensurate with position.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.