Job Title: Xmas Jobs – Sales Advisor
Job Location: London (Croydon)
Job Type: Full Time
BECOME A HERO!
We’re all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles to the UK. We’re the UK’s No.1 high-street video games retailer for a reason.
- Increasing customer satisfaction with our products and services
- To maintain a high standard of customer service
- Support to build the most valuable community of gamers
- Provide consistently high service through GAME
We’re looking for someone special to join our team. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing
We’re on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store and become a GAME Hero. As part of the team, you’ll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store’s local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates expectations at all times – matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximise transactional value – link selling & up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the other Heros within the business to deliver an energetic and welcoming in store atmosphere
- Being friendly, interested and helpful
- Being honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Being reliable and a true team player
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you’re friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We’ve got a lot to offer
What’s in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
…and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You’ll be joining us at our busy store. With a fun, friendly feel, you’ll be part of the team in no time.
Sounds amazing, right?
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.