Why use SE17Working?
We are a committed team of partners dedicated to finding jobs to keep keep local people in employment. As we are fully funded we can do this at no cost to you.
What we can do for YOU!
– Free advertising of your work opportunity and company through this website, with viewing potential of approximately 7000 local people
– An instant text service which delivers your vacancy directly to people that match your needs
Our Employment Programme ensures that all clients receive Training and Employability Support from 2 weeks to a maximum of 3 months.
Our clients have the skills that YOU need in the following areas:
– honesty, reliability and trustworthiness
– ability to work with others and in a team
– prior experience and training for the role offered
– attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
– troubleshooting and ability to work on own initiative
The SE17Working Employability Programme:
We have been in operation since June 2012. The roles that we have secured range from part time roles such as School Meal Supervisors to more in-depth employment including Project Managers and Directors. We are currently working with people who may have either recently lost their job due to the COVID-19 pandemic , or have acquired additional skills and would like to move onto the next stage in their careers.
More than half of the people that we work with are aged between the ages of 19-60 years old, and boasts 26 different languages spoken in addition to English. This not only offers you a full and active workforce but can also introduce a range of new users to your business. The sheer number of languages spoken – some clients speak on average 3 or more – could hugely contribute to your customer services needs. In addition, they also have knowledge of local customs and needs, which can add value to your marketing resources – a great investment to your company!
During the last calendar year (2019-2020) we have supported 229 local residents into employment and provided 477 with further training, advice and guidance.
Get in touch!
We can help! Contact Patrischia Warmington – SE17Working Director – on 020 7701 2982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what some of the employers have to say about about a member of staff that we helped them to find : “…….We all love having him here, he has quite a fan club. He is simply a Star…!”