Title: End of Tenancy Cleaner
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £9 – £12/Hour
South London Part time – deep and end of tenancy cleaners required for immediate start
Coral City Clean are looking for self employed experienced, hardworking and driven deep and end of tenancy cleaners.
Our clients require high standard cleans to ensure the property is fresh and ready for new tenants to move in.
- Kitchen deep clean (includes oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge & freezer, mould and grease, washed and polished, stain free)
- Bathroom deep clean (remove mould, limescale, clean and polish all the areas)
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out, dusted from inside and out and polished
- Internal windows – wiped and polished from top to bottom (internally)
- Carpet cleaning and outside jet wash where necessary
All properties cleaned will be required to pass an inventory check immediately after, and you be work in line with our checklist and are expected to do an excellent job you and client can be proud off.
As a new company, we’ll need you to be flexible with your working hours and days.
Key to this role is:
- Reliability – we expect you to turn up on time
Ready to hit the ground running
Fast and efficient deep cleaner with substantial experience
Have good attention to detail (deep cleaner)
Equipment handling and solutions
Car user ideal although not essential