Title: Call Handler
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties
– Working with the management team to identify the recall areas that need prioritising
– Receiving incoming calls from patients
– To call and book appointments for patients for long term reviews, health checks, vaccinations and more.
– To telephone patients with details of appointment whilst maintaining confidentiality and being, at all times, sensitive to the nature of appointments.
– Accommodate patients preference regarding the date and time of appointments to the best of your ability.
– To deal with all patient enquiries in an effective manner
– To ensure that all enquiries with an action are dealt with in a timely manner
– To maintain spreadsheets with outcome of patient recalls
– The ensure patients records are kept up to date with accurate information
– To liaise closely with the management team and ensure they are informed of any issues relating to patients.
– To give accurate information at all times
– To ensure all recalls are recorded on the clinical system.
– To ensure knowledge of what procedures are undertaken during appointments.
– To use a variety of communication styles to ensure effective telephone communication to all patients; this includes working with those who may have difficulties in communication, who are vulnerable, and from a range of cultural backgrounds.
– To participate in the ongoing development of the recall team.
– To keep up to date with the individual surgeries clinicians competencies
– Adhere to the companies policies and procedures
– Keep up to date with all mandatory training
– Other reasonable duties as directed by the management team
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.