Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £11 – £13/Hour
CK Clean connect experience cleaners with domestic and commercial customers looking for cleaning services. Finding the right balance between your work and your lifestyle is very essential, with a cleaning job with CK Clean you will often find that your shifts include days, evenings and weekends. Shift patterns can work extremely well for those who are studying or have home and family commitments. providing a career that enables you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
By working with us you benefit from;
· Regular paid job, £11 per hour Monday to Saturday, £13 per hour on Sunday.
· Flexibility to work the hours you want.
· Working close to where you live
· A ‘refer a friend’ bonus
· Start work within two weeks of your application provided all required documents is supplied and DBS document is obtained.
· Build your customer network as quickly as possible
· Getting paid as a self employed or under umbrella company
· Free CRB on start of employment
· Administrative support with your account
Are you looking for a role that provides a stable income and flexibility to work the hours you want? If so, CK clean can provide all of these things and what’s more. We recruit Cleaners to work in domestic homes and commercial properties in London Kent and Essex.
We require people who have excellent attention-to-detail, high standards and a desire to do their job to the best of your ability.
Main duties of a Cleaner?
Your role as a Cleaners will vary depending on the work environment, but in general the duties will include:
- Clean designated facility areas
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and tiding up
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notify the customer of any damage items
- Washing up of dishes
- Cleaning of easy to reach window
These are the Person Specification that are ‘essential’ to the job
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Physical abilities Good literacy
· High level of attention-to-detail
· Good organisational abilities
· Positive and approachable manner
· Ability to take constructive criticism
· Willingness to wear CK Clean work-wear.
For you to work with us, you have to confirm the following
· I have the right to work in the UK and give Housekeep permission to verify this
· I can provide documents to verify my identity, address, and right to work in the UK
· I have a UK bank account in my name
· I am happy to do ironing for some of my customers
· I do not have a criminal record or any police convictions
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 701 2982.