Title: Pastry Chef
Job Location: London
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: £10 – £11/hour
Love working with great ingredients and a skilled team? Are you passionate about pastry and baking? If yes, that’s great as we are currently recruiting for a skilled Pastry Chef to work alongside our talented chefs and assist in our busy services.
WHO ARE WE:
Aviary (part of ETM group) is an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square – just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Located on the 10th floor of the Montcalm Hotel, with fantastic views of the London skyline, alongside a modern British menu, Aviary is the perfect setting to drink and dine, City high.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly pay, paid fortnightly
- Full company induction and training
- Staff food on shift
- Westfield Health Cover for cash-back on medical treatment, discounted gym membership, and access to a 24-hour doctors line
- Westfield Rewards for offers from over 600 leading retailers
- So Sure Phone Insurance
- Access to Hospitality Action; an employee helpline
- Supportive training and development from site level to Head Office
- Opportunities for progression within our rapidly expanding business
- 50% Discounts throughout the group for you and up to 5 guests
- Increased holiday days through length of service
WHO ARE YOU:
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Pastry Chef to join the team. As a Pastry Chef you will be responsible for ensuring all of the desserts are created and plated perfectly with attention to detail, as well as assisting the kitchen team in ensuring a smooth and efficient service.
The ideal Pastry Chef will have:
- 3-4 years previous demi pastry/chef de partie experience
- Passion for pastry and fantastic ingredients
- Calm and focused in a high pressure, busy environment
- Be committed and self-motivated
- Be competent at bread making
- Willingness to learn and a great commitment towards work
- Strong level of English
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team, please apply today!
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0207 701 2982.